FAQ - Essential oils
1. What are essential oils?
Essential oils are natural materials extracted from plants, flowers, leaves, pericarp, bark, roots, seeds, resins and more. They are aromatic substances containing a high concentration of functional ingredients with a unique scent profile particular to each plant.
2. What is the difference between other companies’ essential oils and @aroma’s essential oils?
@aroma’s essential oils are 100% pure and natural. Our scent designers create the highest level of aroma blends, utilizing the functionality, characteristics, and appeal of each scent.
3. Can @aroma’s essential oils be used for a massage treatment?
@aroma’s essential oils are blended for the purpose of diffusing aroma. We do not recommend using them for anything other than diffusion.
4. Does diffusing essential oil have any effect on walls and furniture?
We recommend positioning the diffuser slightly away from walls and surrounding furniture. If a slight oil residue appears on the top of the diffuser, it can easily be removed with diffuser cleaner.
5. Are there any precautions when using essential oils?
(1) Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool and dark place.
(2) Avoid using or storing near fire.
(3) Keep out of reach of young children.
(4) Do not apply directly to your skin or drink it.
(5) After use, close the lid tightly and use as soon as possible (within one year).
(6) If spilled wipe immediately, as it may damage and discolor surfaces.
(7) In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a health care provider if necessary.
(8) If you are worried about your physical condition or constitution (allergies, chemical sensitivities, etc.), consult a health care provider before using.
(9) If you feel unwell during use, discontinue use.
Why has the essential oil has turned white and cloudy?
Essential oil may become white and cloudy when mixed with water or ethanol (other than absolute ethanol).