FAQ - nebulizing diffuser 'orb'
1. What type of oil should be used with the diffuser?
Please use 100% pure natural At-Aroma essential oils. Using other essential oils, perfumes, or fragrances may cause the diffuser to not operate properly and will void the warranty.
2. Can ‘piezo diffuser aroma oil’ be used with the diffuser?
‘Piezo diffuser aroma oil’ (essential oil + diluent) was created specifically for the ultrasonic element of the piezo diffuser ‘solo’. The use of piezo aroma oil with the diffuser won’t cause a malfunction, but the way the scent spreads and the way the scent is experienced may be weak. The nebulizing diffuser ‘orb’ was created to experience the high-quality scent of pure (un-diluted) essential oil.
3. How much essential oil should I pour into the flask?
The flask can hold up to 10 mL of essential oil, but we recommend that you use it in an amount that can be used at one time so that you can enjoy the fresh scent.
4. What is the diffusion range?
Approximately 70 m2 / 753 ft2. Will vary depending on ceiling height and surroundings.
5. What is the essential oil consumption?
Approximately 1 mL/hour at the maximum scent intensity level (varies depending on environment and essential oil used).
6. I can't smell the scent immediately after turning on the power. Is this a malfunction?
(1) It may take time for the scent to spread into a space after turning on the power. The size of the space and the type of scent used may also affect the time for the scent to spread.
(2) Since this product operates intermittently (2-minute diffusion, 1-minute pause), there is a time when it is not diffusing.
(3) When used in a space with strong airflow, the scent may travel in the direction of the airflow, or it may scatter, making it difficult to notice.
(4) If the air intake on the bottom of the main unit is blocked by carpet, etc., or if dust or dirt adheres to it, it may not operate normally, and the scent may not spread well.
7. Is it possible to adjust the strength of the scent?
You can adjust the intensity of the scent by turning the power switch (strength adjustment switch) from left to right.
8. Essential oil mist is coming out of where the silencer rests on the flask. Is this a malfunction?
Since the flasks and silencers are handmade, there is some variation in shape, and this phenomenon may occur depending on the shape. It is more likely to occur with the strength adjustment at its highest intensity, but it is not an abnormality, so please continue to use it with confidence.
9. What should I do if I want to change the scent?
Return the essential oil in the flask to the original oil bottle, etc., clean the inside of the flask, and then add another type of essential oil. Please refer to Question 13 for instructions on how to clean the flask.
* Additional flasks and flask stands can be purchased separately and make it easy to switch between multiple scents.
Click here for additional flasks and flask stands.
10. I bought multiple flasks, but they seem to have slightly different shapes. Is this a malfunction?
Glass flasks, silencers, and flask caps are all handcrafted, and as such, there may be individual differences in shape and diffusion. Tiny bubbles and dark spots may occur through the manufacturing process, but they are not product defects.
11. What type of power supply is required to operate the diffuser?
Please use the included USB cable (DC 5V). This product is not rechargeable.
Depending on the USB power supply you use, such as a USB hub, you may not be able to obtain the required power. If the main unit does not turn on or does not operate properly even though it is connected to a power supply, try another power supply method.
We do not recommend using the diffuser with a commercially available mobile battery.
12. Does the diffuser have a timer function?
The diffuser has a 2-hour auto-off function. Turn the power switch (strength adjustment switch) to the far left and then to desired scent intensity level to restart the diffuser.
13. What type of maintenance does the diffuser require?
Cleaning the pedestal
Use a soft cloth to wipe the unit. If stained, use a mild soap or detergent and gently wipe the area. Be sure to wipe off any residual soap from the diffuser.
! Do not wash USB cable or the pedestal with water.
! Avoid using alcohol thinner, and other strong chemical products.
Cleaning the flask
There is a thin pipe inside the flask, and regular cleaning is required to prevent clogging (once a week as a guide).
Even if you will not use the product for a long time, perform the following care before storing it.
Please prepare “Diffuser Cleaner (250 mL)” sold separately, or commercially available absolute ethanol.
Turn off the power of the main unit.
Return the oil in the flask to the original oil bottle, etc., to empty the flask.
Pour the cleaner into the flask (the amount to pour is the same as the maximum amount of oil: 10 mL).
Attach the flask to the pedestal, turn on the power and operate for 2-3 minutes.
Turn off the power, remove the flask from the pedestal, slowly rotate the flask to collect any residual oil inside the flask with the cleaner. Be careful not to spill the cleaner.
Discard the cleaner in the flask, return the flask to the pedestal (or flask stand), and dry the inside of the flask well.
* If the flask is still clogged after the above care, please contact our repair center.
Click here for repair center.
* If you do not have diffuser cleaner or absolute ethanol, you can use hot water or a neutral detergent. In that case, do not clean the flask by attaching it to the pedestal. Instead, shake the flask lightly to clean the inside and rinse it well.
Click here for diffuser cleaner.
14. I accidentally broke the flask. What should I do now?
If the flask is damaged it cannot be repaired, so you will need to purchase an additional flask (includes silencer and flask cap).
Click here for flasks.
15. How long is the warranty period?
The warranty period of the diffuser is 6 months from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by customer negligence or natural disaster.
There is no warranty period for separately purchased flasks and flask stands. They are not eligible for free replacements unless they are damaged or dirty at the time of purchase.