JB02 YOSHINO HINOKI
Used frequently in temples since ancient times, the pure, soft scent of Japanese cypress calms the mind
Ingredients: Hinoki (Japanese Cypress), Hinoki leaf, Cypress, Cedarwood, Pine, etc.
- 10ml / 250ml / 450ml (100% pure natural essential oil blend)
- 100ml *piezo diffuser aroma oil (essential oil + diluent)
*Piezo diffuser aroma oils is designed for @aroma's piezo diffuser to ensure the perfect gentle diffusion.
- Avoid sunlight and store in a cool place.
- Avoid using or storing near fire.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not drink the oil and do not apply directly onto the skin.
- Securely fasten the cap after each use and use within a year of purchase date.
- If spilled, wipe immediately as it may damage or discolor surfaces.
- If the oil comes directly in contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- If you are concerned about your physical condition, such as allergies and chemical sensitivities, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Stop using immediately, if you get serious ill during use.
Our essential oils are from natural ingredients. The scent and the color may vary due to the origin environment.
I have this scent in my solo righty now. I love the fresh but subtle pine smell it gives to my living room. It brings the outdoors in. I will definitely buy this one again.
This is by far the best tree oil I've used. I can't describe it but you can become one with nature by means of this oil.
This scent is like taking a walk in a sacred pine forest. The temperature dips and the stillness calms you. Then an ancient temple appears amidst the greenery, beckoning you to take some time to pay homage. Your bare feet almost glide on the smoothest wooden floors and you feel grounded. A truly refreshing yet serene experience.
Best smelling E.O. I have ever purchased. I would highly recommend!!
Some of the best relaxation one could ask for!